Please complete this form to submit a maintenance request to the management company. We'll be on it!
Maintenance is Our Priority
The association is responsible for maintaining the
grounds, common areas, house lighting, boilers and
pumps, fire alarm and suppression equipment, common
plumbing, cameras and security systems, and for
providing trash service. We strive to keep
these systems in top working order. In most cases,
owners are responsible for maintaining anything that
falls inside their unit or they have exclusive use of
including electrical, plumbing, heating units and air
conditioners where the problem only affects the one
For association maintenance items, please complete the maintenance request on the left and we'll look into the problem. For owner maintenance items we are happy to recommend a good, qualified contractor. If you have questions about a which items are association responsibility, please refer to the declarations or contact the property manager. If you are experiencing a problem that you believes is a threat to life or property call 911.
Answers to Your Questions
1.Where can I get copies of the Declarations,
Bylaws and association rules?
2.How do my HOA dues compare to other buildings?
3.What if I smell natural gas?
4.Can I rent my unit?
5.Can I have a pet?
6.Why does the hot water temperature fluctuate from time to time?
7.Can I install a storage locker in my garage storage space?
8.Do I need homeowners insurance or does the association policy cover me?
9.Can the garage door be opened if there is a power failure?
10. Can I install a satellite dish?
11. Can you adjust the pressure or temperature of the water in my unit?
12. Can I install a gas stove?
13. Can I have a barbeque grill?
14. What if my neighbor is too loud?
15. A loud clicking noise from my heater at the same time every night wakes me up. What causes this and what can I do?
16. What should I do if my sink or drains are clogged?
17. How are association dues used?
18. How do I report something that needs repair in the common areas?
19. What should I do if my electricity goes out?
20. What if my dryer is not working and does not dry my clothes?
21. What is the biannual smoke detector test?
22. What if I notice water leaking around my window or exterior door?
23. What if I have water leaking from my ceiling or wall?
24. How do I "buzz" someone in using the intercom?
25. How do I keep informed about our community?
26. I am getting ready to move in or out of Briargate, what do I do?
27. Should I install a carbon monoxide detector?
28. Are there extra parking spaces available for rent?
29. My access code does not work, what should I do?
30. When are board meetings? Can I attend?
31. Can I setup my association dues to be paid automatically?
32. When are my association fees due?
33. Can I install hard wood floors?
34. I could not find the answer to my question here, what can I do?